Monday 3 December 2012

Warmth on a frosty morning.....................

I am not sure if it is the super cold mornings, but it was tough getting out of bed this morning and I mean tough.  Somehow the cold seemed to sap all my energy and being greeted later on by a cold classroom didn't shift the 'brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' feeling, but you know what there was a job to be done and so I think I just blocked the cold and tiredness out.  Doing a job I absolutely love and feel privileged to be doing soon opened the way for a warmth.......... that only comes from Him.  God is good isn't he.  He is there to just keep us going when to be quite honest we really could not go on.  Knowing this soon melts the icy cold of a winter day and I give thanks today (day 342).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!