Tuesday 27 December 2011

The simple things in life!

In this festive season it is so easy to get caught up in the commercial madness that is Christmas.  First the early reminders from the stores, as early as September, followed by the frenzied buying in crowded shops in the hope of finding that perfect present.  I do love the Christmas holidays; carols on the Eve, crisp white snow (though not recently) and the warm scent of spiced apple candles!  Though not a lengthy holiday (from the viewpoint of a tired school teacher) it is a truly special time to spend with precious family and friends.

I have set myself a challenge.  From the countless and maybe simplest of daily blessings I will choose one to share with you every day.  So join me and let us inspire and encourage each other.

What am I grateful for today?  As I look around it's all too clear to see; five of us sit cosily watching a movie that we have watched many times before but no one seems to mind.

What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. Indeed. The best things in life are free! We just need to be grateful. Ayo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great way to encourage people, as we all have something to be grateful for every day! Even just being alive.
    Good for you Tai x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea, we all have something to be grateful for each day, just being alive!!
    Good for you Tai xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!