Saturday 31 December 2011

Bye bye 2011 hello 2012

31st December 2011...................Where does one begin?  It is almost impossible to sum up an entire year in just a few sentences but I'll try.  To be honest all I can express are words of gratitude for my life and the lives of my family, immediate and extended and friends.  What am I grateful for?  Without it sounding like a cliche I am thankful for my husband who is my soul mate and earthly inspiration for all I do and aspire to be; my children who are each amazingly crafted and love me in a way that leaves me speechless and in awe; my siblings without whom there would not be so much to remember in laughter and with fondness and my friends and who complete that special unit called family. 

2011 has not been a perfect year (not that I would or should expect it to be) and my experiences during it have and continue to shape my character.  I am however most grateful for such experiences.

I love learning and one of my favourite joys is sitting chatting to my son who although only 19 is full of wisdom and insight beyond his years. 

Most of all Today (day 5) I am Grateful to God in heaven who gave me another year to spend in his wonderful fellowship.

To all of you I pray a most blessed and healthy start to 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!