Thursday 29 December 2011

Laughter and Friends

They say that laughter is the best medicine. Well I can testify to that. It's not often that I can say someone else can out-talk me but after an hour and a half on the phone with one of my oldest (not in age), loveliest and dearest of friends I admit defeat. We had so much to catch up on that this was just the first instalment. We laughed and laughed so much we were both left hoarse. Although we do not speak every day when we do we simply pick up from where we left off and I am always left buzzing.

Today (day 3) I sincerely thank God for the gift of wonderful and precious friends.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog mum... keep it up!
    I'm thankful to be home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!