Sunday 1 January 2012

I am blessed!

I can't think of a better way to start the year than to be surrounded by your loved ones.  Today I got a double whammy!  My sister and my nieces came over to spend a truly wonderful day creating memories that will be revisited over and over again. The sound of belly splitting laughter as we (more senior participants) struggled in the 'cereal game', our joy as we answered a trivia question correctly.  This is what life is about, blessing and being blessed by each other in fellowship.  My sister was so overwhelmed with emotion when they arrived.........................................., warm hugs at the ready!

Today (day 6) I am grateful to have my sister with whom I can reminisce about the past, find joy in the present and prayerfully look to the future.

1 comment:

  1. ..and a good time was had by all! Brilliant start to the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!