Friday 6 January 2012

Blog your blessings!

The first week-end of the new year, what a blessing!  I so look forward to my Saturday morning lie-in with my daughter.  We snuggle and cuddle, rub noses and giggle.  It is priceless.  My boy also returns to uni this wk-end so although there will be tears when we drop him at the station I am so thankful for the month he has spent at home.  Although a fine young man of 19 he is still my baby boy.

My wk-end of excitement continued with an email from my friend, who despite being quite poorly recently, found so much to be thankful for, especially the gift of her friends and family at this time.  In addition she has decided to blog her daily blessings too.  I am sooooooooooo excited and thank God for her and pray a most speedy and full recovery for her.

Today (day 11) I am thankful for the blessing of my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!