Monday 9 January 2012

Embrace the quiet stillness of the morning..................

Knowing that I had a busy day ahead of me and still feeling somewhat exhausted from the wonderfully busy weekend I woke early this morning and just lay in the stillness of the morning for a few moments to gather my thoughts.  I love spending these quiet times in His presence and encourage you to do the same. 

At school I was blessed to be asked to deliver assembly to KS2 (even at short notice) and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Despite the fact that it was a hectic and non 'full on' day we made tracks with the intervention programmes we have implemented for the children.

I have enjoyed an evening of lovely fellowship with my family; my husband and oldest via 'telephone fellowship' (I've just invented that) and with my younger two enjoying cups of tea and hot chocolate as we read the next instalment in Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet!

Lord I am grateful today (day 14) that you reminded me to always commit my day into your hands in those early moments so that I may not struggle with any frustrations a busy day may present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!