Friday 27 January 2012

A month into my challenge............"I'm loving it"

I know I've probably told you before but I just l...u....r....v the week-ends.  I can have a 'face off' with the alarm clock and win!  When I wake up in the morning it doesn't matter what time it is, I can accept the offer from my duvet to stay under for just a little bit longer.  Life's little pleasures go a long way so let us all indulge.

Let me start your week-end off with some laughter.  It is the best medicine after all.  My TA shared this with me at school and I now have copy stuck on my desk in the classroom.



My husband said to me yesterday that I had now been blogging for 30 days and he was proud of me!  His exact words were "Honey you're more or less 1/12 of the way to achieving your goal of 365".   I do so look forward to sharing my gratitudes with you, even on days when I have to dig deep (thankfully there haven't been many).  That's what it's all about.  Taking nothing for granted, embracing everything and giving thanks to Him with a glad heart and being in a spirit of thankfulness always, for everything. 

I am thankful for this week-end (day 32) and pray that yours will be full of blessings, both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!