Monday 16 January 2012

Monday, Monday........................

Bob Geldolf wrote about not liking Mondays, pop group 'The Bangles' wrote about manic Mondays.  Well even though I wouldn't say no to a three day weekend and my husband will tell you I become somewhat subdued on a Sunday evening I am embracing Monday mornings!  Let me share my Monday with you:

Working with children in my job as a primary school teacher means that no two days are the same and I look forward to seeing my class on a Monday morning because I know they'll have lots to share with me.  I too return the favour with my Monday morning 'housekeeping'.  Today I did a longer session.  Well it was my birthday weekend after all............so much to tell them!

Monday reminds me that we are on the way to another weekend, that's got to be worth celebrating.

My husband often works from home on a Monday which means that as well as a warm smile and open arms waiting to greet me after school a lovely meal is usually on the way too!

My daughter loves Mondays too as she has her modern dance class which she thoroughly enjoys!

Despite it being winter the sun managed to smile through the bitter chill that was in the air.

Today (day 21) I thank you Lord for Mondays.

How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!