Tuesday 24 January 2012

Extraordinary blessings................

You know each day doesn't have to be 'wow' day in a worldly sense.  I woke up this morning, still in need of a tad more sleep,  had a busy but productive and rewarding day at school followed by a peaceful evening of lovely fellowship with my peeps!   My son went to football training as he does on a Tuesday evening after an exciting discussion about resurrecting his chores so he can save towards a special outing with his friends at half term.  All in all it has been a pretty regular day.  Oh, apart from the macaroni cheese, made by moi and delicious if I may say so. 

Even in the midst of a 'regular day' I still have so much to thank God for.  I shared a few posts ago that my faithful car has been a little under the weather and is taking some time out on our drive way.  I have been sharing my husband's car and today he was going to play squash at 4.00pm.  He remembered that I had a staff meeting after school and would be tired and probably heavily laden with books to mark and so came to my classroom at the end of the school day specifically to help to carry my bags home so that I wouldn't have to!  What a blessing this man of mine is to me!!!!!!!!  Aaron returned from football buzzing after been praised by his manager for an outstanding performance!

Lord I thank you that although the day may be ordinary your blessings to me are extraordinary.
Today (day 29) I have so much to give you praise for; blessing me with my precious husband, who cares for me and always puts me first and for my boy whose enthusiasm for everything life has to offer always lifts my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!