Saturday 10 November 2012

'Ellevate'.........just what the Father ordered

'Ellevate' was the name of the conference and elevate it did, in relation to taking our relationship with our Father to another level, to remind us of how much He loves us, how much He has each and every one of us in His hands and his special purpose for us as women!

It is so good for women to get together, come as you are, wherever you are at in your life kind of get together, just to praise, worship, pray, laugh, encourage and be encouraged.  I was so, so blessed.

There was an unexpected treat at the beginning for me.  One of my all time favourite recording artists is Phil Collins, my favourite of his albums is 'But Seriously.'  An awesome track on the album is 'Find a way to my heart' and it was the opening song at the conference.  Truly there are many secular songs that could have been penned by a gospel artist and this is one of them.  The lyrics are like a love song our Father Himself.............  Check it out on youtube, but read the lyrics in the meantime as they are truly profound.

"Find A Way To My Heart"

Find a way to my heart, and I will always be with you
From wherever you are, I'll be waiting
I'll keep a place in my heart, you will see it shining through
So find a way to my heart, and I will, I will follow you

This journey's not easy for you, I know
If your footsteps get too faint to hear, I'll go
Cos you know, questions are never that easy
And never the same
You have the answer believe me
If you have the faith

Find a way to my heart...

Time may come, and time may go, I know
If you should call out for me, I'll go
But you know, there is a code to be broken
I wrap it around
Without a word being spoken
Without a sound

There's a reason I hide my heart
Out of sight out of mind
And when I find out just who you are
The door will be open for you to..

Find a way to my heart...


                      Phil Collins

Giving thanks for a most wonderful time of fellowship today (day 320) and hoping your Saturday was full of blessings too!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!