Friday 23 November 2012

I testify!

It's a wonderful blessing when you come out of the other side of an experience and can truly give God all the glory.

Testify that God works in mysterious ways?  I can testify to that!

Testify that God intervenes so that the glory may be His?  I can testify to that!

Testify that God has a sense of humour?  I can testify to that!

Testify that God answers prayer?  I can testify to that!

Testify that over the past 3 days I have witnessed non believers declare that they have been on their knees and said a prayer?  I can testify to that!

Testify that God gives you the strength to carry on when you are running on empty?  I can testify to that!

I testify and give thanks today (day 332)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!