Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Father ......................

Today (day 329) I give thanks that My Father is truly the pearl in the vast ocean of life
                                                         He is the rose amongst the the thorns that are our life experiences 
                                                         He is the sunshine on a cloudy day
                                                         He is the source of answers to a million questions
                                                         He is the true path in a hazy maze of uncertainty
                                                         His words quench the thirst of those that seek so that they will
                                                         find
                                                         My Father ..................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!