Monday 19 November 2012

Feeling and spreading the love...........

I arrived home today with a warm feeling, you know, the sort of feeling you can only get from knowing you are loved.  As I pulled up on the drive I spied my guys coming to the door, excited to see me.  It really does fill my heart with a joy that quite frankly I cannot put into words.  I am just truly thankful and humbled today (day 328) that my Father loved me so much that He blessed with my 'A' Team. 

Talking of feeling the love, my colleagues and class were not too impressed with me as they came into class being serenaded by Cliff (Richard)!  Well he gets to make an annual outing, namely during the festive season and I know I am a bit early, but I could not help myself.  I did warn them that he is out now until January .......................  If they come into class tomorrow wearing ear muffs I'll know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!