Monday 8 October 2012

Creative ironing ....... well that's what I call it!

Ironing, love it or not it has to be done!  I cannot count the number of times I've had a stand off with the ironing basket only surrender to the pleas of it's contents, to iron them............. I have, over the years, tried so many different strategies to help me to get through one of my least favourite chores.  Have I come across a perfect strategy........................ of course not, but I am going to keep searching.  In the mean time I put in my hour's worth today and decided today's strategy was to watch one of my favourite movies as I ploughed through the mound of crinkled clothing.  The movie of choice, Wolverine, was a great distraction!  I'm down to do another hour tomorrow.............. my movie choice, that would be telling.

We all have things that we have to do, but really just don't enjoy.  It is wonderful to know that with a little creativity (well that's what I call it) we can get through them cheerfully and today (day 287) I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!