Monday 15 October 2012

mathematical chunking and colourful stopwatches ...........

Having just begun to embrace my long(er) weekend I had to work today.  As I finished my prep I could see the children peering in wondering why I was in school.  When I went out to collect them they were very excited to see me and obviously quizzed me.  Although I had not been left the work I was supposed to teach I just had to improvise and get on with things as best as I could.  We had a lovely day, some of my children were very excited to be doing division using the chunking method!  And me?  Well I was thrilled to be presented with a brand new box of rechargeable stopwatches.  Yes I know how to live on the edge, stopwatches and they are colourful ones.

As His words reminded me to 'make the most of where He has placed me'.......... that's what I tried to do today (day 294) and so I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!