Thursday 18 October 2012

Surprises are a lovely thing..................

Surprises are a lovely thing............

Today I was busy marking homework in my classroom when our school receptionist walked in to my class.  Guess who was behind her?  My dear friend.  It was just such a wonderful blessing because we had not caught up for a while.  We soon made up for lost time, nattering about this and that.

Yesterday I wrote about the simplest of gestures being the most meaningful and having great impact (thank you Kristi for seconding that notion) and my friend's visit today really did bring sunshine to what has been a pretty hectic and challenging week at work.  The fact that she came to bring that sunshine to me, at my place of work made it all the more special and today (day 297) I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!