Wednesday 24 October 2012

Work, rest and play.......................

The half term break is nearly upon us and I am a tad bit glad.  Gracie and I have already pencilled in our lengthy lie-ins and our must do breakfast date at one of our favourite stores.  The other day I heard her tell Aaron that he was not invited as it would be a girlie day!  We also have a very special birthday to celebrate during the break so are busy making plans..................

It is always wonderful when you have had several weeks of hard grafting to have some down time and even though it won't all be rest and play (work will sneak in), I am so ready for it and am giving thanks today (day 303) in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!