Saturday 6 October 2012

To be a woman.......... even when you are just 7 months old?

I bumped into an acquaintance in town earlier today as I went to stock up on treats for Aaron and his friends who were coming for a sleep over later.  No it is not his birthday, but Aaron being the social hub of all things decided (with his dad) that a 'how we are settling into year 8 at school) sleep over!    Direct all questions to his dad please................. lol.  Anyhoo this acquaintance was out with his wife and 7 month old daughter, also a Grace and boy was she inquisitive.  She was sat bolt upright taking in everything around her.  She really didn't want to miss a thing and craned her neck to see something that was clearly out of range.  Her parents said she was already crawling and I am not surprised.  Typical woman, perhaps.  We like / need to be kept in full knowledge of everything going on around us.  Or are we just plain nosey?  Bit of both I reckon.  I feel it is just the way God intended it to be....... and I am thanking Him today (day 285) for those divinely given, inbuilt qualities that can, when nurtured serve us well later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!