Monday 29 October 2012

Don't stop them now............ they're having such a good time

First day of half term and all I can say is "Where do they get their energy from?"  Gracie in particular has been on the go since she woke up this morning, taking gold in the 'how much can I pack into one day award', whilst Aaron, although proceeding at a more leisurely pace was not too far behind.  For them the idea of slowing down and chillaxing is a completely foreign idea.  I looked at Aaron's face as he consulted his social network calendar to investigate what was available for him to partake off and today there was nothing......... much to his dismay.  Tomorrow though is another story as he has already informed me of his possible social engagements!  Me on the other hand, well I pushed the boat out and stayed in bed until 10.30 this morning and enjoyed a lovely breakfast of scrambled egg on toast made by mine truly............. who said I didn't know how to have a good time!!!!!!

Today (day 308) I really just want to give thanks for all that my God has provided for me and mine today; our beautiful home, plenty of food to eat, warm clothing on a cold day and the pleasure of each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!