Tuesday 9 October 2012

He takes us as He finds us.................................

So take me as You find me,
All my fears and failures,
Fill my life again.

I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in,
Now I surrender.

My Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

Shine your light and let the whole world see,
We're singing for the glory of the risen King

MIGHTY TO SAVE LYRICS - HILLSONG AUSTRALIA

This is the beauty of my Father.............. He takes each of us from where ever we are in our lives, fears, failures, warts and all and fills us anew.  Pretty mind blowing I think.  That fact alone is enough to be thankful for and I am today (day 288).

On a different note you know how it goes...... you are waiting for a bus for what seems an age and when one does arrive it always seems to bring a friend or two along.  Well the same can be said for tap shoes, yes tap shoes.  We ordered a pair from a dance shop in a nearby village three and a half weeks ago and it has been delayed for various reasons so we tried another dance shop and again there was a delay.  Well guess what?  They have both arrived today!!!  Grace will be thrilled.
Life is like that sometimes isn't it.  It can be a waiting game in one form or another; waiting for a job prospect, a home, a partner, a breakthrough of sorts and at times can be frustrating, even when you are seven years old!

1 comment:

  1. I imagine there will be a lot of toe-tapping at your house today!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!