Wednesday 10 October 2012

Sunshine on a cloudy day...................

You know the simplest of things; gestures or spoken words can turn even the most grey day into one that is just oozing with sunshine.  Today has been a pretty testing one at school and I was feeling a little disappointed and let down and a busy evening meant I hadn't yet had time to sit and catch my breath.

As I was bathing my Gracie and chatting about the rides she had enjoyed at the town fair she just looked at me and said "Mummy I am so glad that you are my mum.  I wouldn't want anyone else to be my mum."  You just can't top that.  I am thankful today (day 289) for such a timely blessing that brought sunshine into my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!