Wednesday 17 October 2012

What a blessing....................

It has been a long old day and I came home somewhat weary after a second night of back to back parent consultations.  My or my, the legs were weak and the throat dry from all that talking!!!  After catching up with my crew and later on seeing Grace and Aaron to bed I decided to have a quick shut eye before finishing off prep for tomorrow and lay somewhat sprawled on one of the sofas.  Ayo had popped out for a quick meeting and returned clutching one of my most favourite treats and just placed it by my head................

I woke a little later and saw it.  The simplest of gestures are more often than not the most meaningful and have the greatest impact.  I am thankful today (day 296) that even in the pouring rain my husband thought of me and my long day and knew just what would do the trick.  What a blessing he is to me!

1 comment:

  1. "The simplest of gestures are more often than not the most meaningful and have the greatest impact." So true; I could see that sentence on a beautiful motivational poster.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!