Sunday 12 February 2012

fun, love, laughter


This post says Sunday, but I actually typed it on Saturday but my laptop decided to play 'I'm not responding to you', so please do not think I've lost the plot when I publish another one which will also be dated 'Sunday'.
It is so good when good sense prevails. Imagine my joy to hear that there would be no football match today and my boy would not have to endure the pain of frozen limbs that often cause him to wriggle about in some discomfort after spending time in the current sub zero elements. So I had a very happy husband next to me who was enjoying a mega lie-in (he didn't exit the bed until about midday. Now that's what I'm talking about)! Wait there's more to come............................ Sam then made me breakfast in bed & Gracie & Aaron got in on the act, well the consumption part!

Don't you just love week-ends?

The pace picked up a bit later, but hair is washed, dried and trimmed and braided and that's just Sam's!
An evening snuggled watching the box, 'No likey no lighty' and a catch up with Jonathan and Denzel!

Today (day 47) I am thankful for love, fun & laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!