Tuesday 28 February 2012

In Him I can do all things............

So glad today's done, only six appointments tomorrow.  Oops beg your pardon, seven, the perks of teaching means I get to attend my girl's consultation tomorrow.  Well it's good to receive too!

Seriously, the vocal chords are in need of mega lubrication.  Anyone who knows me knows I don't talk much!  There were no threats to put anyone into a headlock or call on the services of big brothers and that's just from me to the parents...................

All in all a most productive evening and to God be the glory.  When I got home there was still time to endulge in a 'wholesome threesome';  Aaron, Grace and I under the duvet doing some shared reading before bedtime and time to telephone and wish my beautiful Ruthie a 'Happy birthday'.

As we come to the end of February I know my cup of blessings has overflowed, I pray yours has too and for this, today (day 64) I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!