Monday 20 February 2012

Grace by name & nature................


Today (day 56) I really am just thankful for God's loving kindness which surpasses my understanding.  Gracie accompanied me to school this morning (she likes to come in and do jobs) and we had a group hug with my TA when she arrived!  It was wonderful to be greeted by smiling faces in the line at school this morning and then children who were saying how happy they were to be back at school.
8.40am - 3.00pm passed by like something of a whirlwind.  Don't ask me for the 'specifics, my feet didn't touch the ground' but it was a 'God' day (see what I did there; 'good day / God day).

Gracie's mega smile after her modern dance class was priceless.  The reason why;  her class are learning a dance for the annual show to a song by none other than one of her favourite bands 'One Direction', just don't tell Mr Beiber !  She duly showed us the steps when we got home, all that hip action, if you should see her dad busting his moves you'll know where she gets it from!  She is one happy chick.  I do so learn from my children.  Grace just embraces all that life has to offer and just loves people.  Grace by name, Grace by nature.  It's interesting that prior to her birth we had not thought of any girls names as we thought she would be a boy.  The moment she arrived, her dad looked at me and asked if I had any names in mind.  I turned to look at her and said she was 'Grace'.  I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!