Thursday 2 February 2012

It's good to catch up..........

It is so good to catch up with friends and just laugh and laugh and that's exactly what I did tonight, with a special mate indeed.  We don't see each other every day, every week or even every month, but when we do it is such a blessing and I always leave buzzing and I know she does too.  You see it's about sharing, caring, listening, laughing, crying, celebrating, encouraging and just .....................being ourselves.  It is necessary and food for the soul!

I learnt from her that apple pie and shandy were not a done thing, shandy and a bag of crisps on the other hand.............!  So not one to miss out on apple pie I settled for hot chocolate instead.

God is good and today (day 38) I am thankful that He encourages us to fellowship, and be built up and strengthened in the love that can be found in such friendships and they can last a lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!