Thursday 14 June 2012

Bye bye Scarborough...........................

Very tired sleepy heads tonight, might have something to do with nearly 7 hours of thrills and rides at Flamingo Land theme park.  The children really had an amazing time and again we were favoured with lovely weather.  So although we adults are barely standing we are happy that every child commented on what a wonderful day they have had and that's good enough for me.  So cases are mostly packed and the children are ready to go home, but all in all a week of memories have been made that will last a life time.

I give You sincere thanks today (day 171) my Heavenly Father for your watchful care over us this week, for strength when I felt weak, for rest when I was tired, for comfort when I felt concerned and to end the week able to say your glory shone in all situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!