Friday 29 June 2012

To go boldy........................

Have you ever been so tired that it hurts to be so tired?  Does that make sense?  Well that was me tonight.  I was just beat on my feet, the kind of silly over tiredness that children experience!  It has simply been something of a rollercoster sort of week with more troughs than peaks so the thought of there being no school or work tomorrow has put a smile on my face, in fact all our faces!

I am thankful to my Father today (day 186) for the boldness he equipped me with when I had to discuss a concern I had with one of Grace's teachers.  It is, I feel, always a tricky situation when you have to discuss something, teacher to teacher, but first and foremost in this discussion I was wearing my parent hat.  I had been contemplating broaching my concern for a while now, having previously discussed it and although solution had been arrived at it had not been followed through.  I asked my Father to help me formulate what I would say and how I should say it and through the discussion I got answers regarding my concern.  Often it is the fear of causing offence that stops us from facing tricky / difficult situations, but I know it is our approach to each other and a mind set that is willing and able to listen, understand (but not necessarily agree) and move forward that is key to any resolution.


(Deuteronomy 31:6 NKJV) "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."


(Deuteronomy 31:8 NKJV) "And the LORD, He is the one who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed."

Enjoy whatever blessings your weekend brings.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!