Saturday 9 June 2012

Saturday............What a day!

Where did Saturday go?  Four heads of hair washed, pruned, clipped, braided, rolled, not all at once of course.  An impromptu invitation to a christening and BBQ, helping my guys get ready for my week away on a residential trip with 36  year 4s.  I really pray we have favourable weather otherwise those nightly walks on the beach will be cold...............

I've only ever been away from my guys for a couple of nights before so it will be a tough one. Gracie is pretty occupied thinking about the mock wedding her year group are taking part in this week.

Lord, today (day 166) I am thankful that when I woke this morning it seemed as though I had a million things to do, but you have given me the strength to plough through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!