Saturday 23 June 2012

My groceries came to me........ yay!

In my quest to ensure I enjoy the weekends to the max with my precious jewels I have more recently been having our grocery shopping delivered.  It was actually my better half who suggested I gave it a try and I must admit after initially being somewhat sceptical it has certainly been beneficial.  This afternoon I took receipt of my grocery delivery from the Tesco home shopping man.  After he had gone I stood in the kitchen and just smiled. Who would have thought it....... your groceries hand picked and packed and then delivered to your door, no need to spend hours in a crowded supermarket.  Technology seems to be moving at a pace, at times it is hard to keep up. My husband will tell you I am not too bothered by technological gadgets, but it is great when technology helps to ease the load, like with the home shopping delivery system.  Who knows what will be available in the future!

Some things though are best just the way they are.  I am thankful that some things do not change over time, they don't need to be improved.  I am thankful today (day 180) that my Father in heaven is not subject to or reliant on advances in technology, He does not need to be re-packaged because He is the same today as He was yesterday and will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!