Thursday 5 July 2012

Those who can't..................?

I faced a different kind of challenge today; Gracie has been studying the story of Pocahontas at school and tomorrow they have to dress up either as said character / Indian princess, you get my drift........  Well I have tried to purchase a costume for her, trying to source it from a variety of places, beg, borrow, but not steal comes to mind, but to no avail.  So most reluctantly I have attempted to make one for her.  Armed with a pillow case, I have already massacred a bed sheet and disposed of my sorry attempts I have made something!  Don't worry I will not take pictures of it until she wears it (it will look so much better), but guess what she is thrilled, full beam thrilled.  I am thrilled that she is thrilled, but there is no danger of me changing career direction.

What's that saying 'Those who can't teach.'

Thank you Lord today (day 192) for humouring and honouring my efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!