Thursday 26 July 2012

One on one..................... so necessary

Life can get pretty crazy can't it, in the nicest possible way; much to do and only 24 hours to do it!  Still I managed to pack a whole lot in to mine.......... thank you Lord for sustenance.

One of my favourite things to do is to spend time with my kiddies, one on one and honestly during term time it can be so hard to grab a window of time because if we are not working / at school then we are going back and forth to various extra curricular activities as well as enjoying time with our fellowship and family and friends.  So it was a special treat for me today to go out with just one of my boys, Aaron and what a wonderful time we had.  There was a purpose to our outing, he needed new underwear (I'm sure he won't mind me sharing this with you!), but you know there doesn't have to be, just an extra special time together.  After persuading Gracie not to gate crash which actually wasn't as hard a job as it could have been, might have something to do with her friend who had come over to play, we set off.

It was such a priceless, intimate time of chatter, laughter and just touching base, without interruption and we even grabbed a bite to eat; it is lovely when time is not of the essence!  Aaron commented on what a superb day he'd had out with me and that's good enough endorsement for moi!

Thank you Lord today (day 213) for my perfect companion and memories made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!