Saturday 21 July 2012

So long, farewell to another school year.............

Technology is a wonderful thing when it works for you or you know how to use it......................  I couldn't post yesterday but here it is.

The term has ended and what an overwhelming day it was.  I looked across the room at the children who came to me as babes and see them now, a year on.  God's grace has been sufficient for them too.  We danced and laughed and sang and played this afternoon.  The pupils from year 6 did their annual tour of t-shirt signing; it was an emotional time for them too, their 7 years of primary education was coming to an end and a new journey would begin for each of them.  I don't think that they are fully aware of the enormous, though exciting transition they will be making to secondary school.

School felt especially quiet after they had left at 3.00pm, as if it knew that the children would not be back for quite a few weeks. 

My Aaron has completed his first year of secondary school and Gracie will move into year 2 next session.  It hardly seems possible.

My Father in heaven today (day 207) I thank You for this past school year, for the way You have held me in the palm of Your hands. Your heavenly angels kept watch over me whilst Your holy spirit resided where ever I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!