Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sufficient grace..............

Do you ever have one of those starts to the day, when you wake with a start because you have just remembered something!  Well....................

Aaron had a piano exam today and it is his Dad who is in responsible for all things musical in our household and this morning he was over 100 miles away and had not remembered and so came the challenge - what to do.  I knew I wouldn't be able to sort things out with school at such short notice (the exam was at 2.05pm) so 'mission possible' was underway. 

Now running later than I'd like for school I had to quickly write a letter to his form tutor asking permission for him to be excused from school for the afternoon, locate the address for the exam venue and arrange for big brother Sam to organise lunch first, then a taxi to transport them there and back.  Ah yes and cash for said taxi meant a quick dash to the cash dispenser and whistle stop trip back home during my lunch hour.  Finally and the most important thing, wishing my boy God's blessings and favour for his exam.

One again His grace was sufficient for us all and He met us at a point of need.  Today (day 197) I give heart felt thanks to my Father in heaven for a big brother called Sam who always happily steps in to look after his younger siblings who by the way adore him beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!