Saturday 28 July 2012

Thanking Him again..................

I don't normally fall asleep on lengthy car journeys because I insist on staying awake to keep my husband company as he takes on the mammoth task of a 10-12 hour drive to our holiday destination, but you know what, I couldn't manage this year and so succumbed to much needed sleep leaving him at the helm.  I take my hat of to him because he does the entire drive without so much as a hint of grumble.  It is mentally and physically taxing so I feel the least I can do is to provide him with .a constant stream of refreshments and natter.

Today (day 215) I am thankful for journey mercies and His holy angels who were with us every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!