Wednesday 19 September 2012

A welcoming sight.........................


I get very excited at the exact moment when I turn the corner and see our driveway after a very long day at school. It's hard to describe the excitement, but it is different to other feelings of excitement.  Arriving back home is my way of saying that regardless of what the day might have presented me with, it was over now (not withstanding any work I might have brought home) and I could indulge in my favourite past time, being with my family...........  If my Ayo is working from home he always comes out to greet me, in fact they all do......... what a welcome.  It is always a special moment of the day. 

I do so love the simple things in life, really I do and today (day 268) am full of gratitude to be bathed in so much love by my crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!