Monday 10 September 2012

Down time...........

Today felt a little peculiar; I was home!  Peculiar because I worked full time last year and this year I am doing 60% which equates to 3 days a week.  It's funny, the school day goes by so quickly and I find if I have to run errands at home or away I do have to prioritise to maximise my day.  This does mean not trying to pack too much into the six hour window that is the school day. 

In contrast, on the inside, as a teacher I have to pack a lot into the same six hours, sometimes I think we pack in too much.  From the moment I collect the children from the playground it is non stop merry go round.

I am thankful today (day 259) for my 40% down time.  I pray for the wisdom to use it wisely, to spend it getting to know more about You, my Father and to bless my family and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!