Thursday 6 September 2012

Miracles and blessings.............

I was knee deep in planning, preparation and assessment this afternoon in the library with the other unit teacher when two small faces appeared at the glass door of the library.  Neither my colleague or myself could quite make out who they were, but we beckoned them in thinking they must want something from the library.  Imagine my surprise to see my Gracie who was with a classmate on route back to class after running an errand for their teacher.  Our cheesy grins said it all, hers very much like in the picture above!

I am so thankful today (day 255) and blessed to be working in the same school as she is attending, but also full of gratitude when I think of the miracle (that is what it was) God performed for me to secure my appointment there.  That in itself is a story for another day................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!