Tuesday 18 September 2012

Stomping, jammin and singing at the tops of our voices!!!!!

For those of you that think gospel music has gone to far.
You think we got too radical with our message.
Well I got news for you , you ain't heard nothin yet,
and if you don't know now you know. Glory, Glory!!


Jesus your love is so, it's so amazing.
It gets me high up to the sky, and when I think about your goodness it makes me wanna stomp.
Makes me clap my hands. Makes me wanna dance and stomp.
My brother can't you see I got the victory. STOMP!!!


(Kirk Franklin - Stomp)

Check it out on youtube if you don't already know this song, but I'm sure you do.

Tonight Gracie & I have slow danced to Beyonce's 'Halo,' busted some moves to some tunes by MJ, Hanson, Nelly, Phil, UB40 and Beverley Knight, to name a few.  We have all sung at the tops of our voices (you can do that behind closed doors!).  I have sung with a broom (I couldn't locate a microphone) and the laughed factor, priceless.

Tonight (day 267) I am thankful to be so privileged to be able to enjoy and see my children enjoy the blessing and gift that is 'music.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!