Thursday 20 September 2012

Unexpected blessing and relying on Him................

Now, schools are forever having to tighten the purse strings and my school even more so this year for various reasons.  My job share partner and I have been sharing a laptop which is absolutely fine although inconvenient as neither of us could take it home which put us under pressure during the school day to do all we needed to do (access to certain data is only available on school laptops).  As I said it was manageable situation, but then the laptop started playing up, rendering it unable to use for teaching which really was frustrating as most of our lessons are taught through the use of an interactive whiteboard.  Several visits by IT technicians, no joy and my Headteacher re-iterated the fact that there were limited resources as far as a replacement.

Imagine my delight today when I was presented with a new school laptop, a totally unexpected blessing that took my breath away. 

As always it got me thinking.................... how much we rely on 'things' for the smooth / practical running of our lives.  If we trace it back the starting point, for 'things' is us (people).  People, like things, can let you down when you most need them.

Thank goodness there is One who will never ................ I am thanking Him today (day 269).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!