Sunday 9 September 2012

Sunny Sunday..................

I was so thrilled to have the contribution of my guest blogger, my younger son, Aaron, who at 12 years old wrote a wonderful post that was from his heart.............

My older son has kept his promise and treated us to another week-end instalment of his baking skills, making the most moist, delicious chocolate cake..... he is on a roll and already thinking of next week's treat!  I have already commissioned him to make Gracie's birthday cake in a couple of weeks and he's up for the challenge and is open to a bit of cake swopping!

We have taken it easy today.  The first week (or half week) back does seem to tire us (pupils and teachers alike) somewhat, just adjusting back to a routine and Grace and Aaron were both ready to begin their sweet dreams a little earlier tonight.

I am thankful today (day 258) for glorious Sunday weather that seemed to go on and on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!