Sunday 23 September 2012

Early birthday celebrations...................

The rain couldn't dampen our spirits as early birthday celebrations were underway for two special ladies!

I thought I would kick start the celebrations with some birthday quotes.  What else!

You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out.'
Jerry Seinfeld

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
Brian Tracy

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
Jim Valvano


God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
Voltaire

You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
Bob Hope

Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.
Gabriel Byrne

We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.
Lauren Hutton

Thanking God today (day 272) to be a able to share in the birthdays of these jewels, Grace and Kat.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!