Saturday 8 September 2012

Nice to see you................to see you................nice!

Hi, its Aaron and today I'm going to be my mum's guest blogger.


Today has been a very good day, with my aunty and two cousins from Chelmsford, Essex. Before they arrived me and my sister had our dance classes. Gracie had tap dancing from 12:45-1:15. Straight after I had my modern dance! I couldn't stop looking at the clock waiting until the clock struck 2 o'clock so I could go home where my family would be awaiting me. 

When I arrived home I got a very warm welcoming from them.  Not long after, my good friend James came round. We had a nice roast dinner.. YUMMY!  Me, James and my older brother Sam, Nia , Ella and my little sister Grace were all in the garden playing together, awesome!  After, we all sat down and had a nice cup of hot chocolate and just talked whilst watching the X Factor. Around 9:30ish, the guys left. It was sad to see them go as we wanted to spend more time with them.

However our close family friends, Aunty Di and Katrina popped over to come and catch up with us, but they were a few minutes too late to see my Aunty and the girls, but they still stayed for a nice cold bowl of fresh fruit salad, as we sat and watched the inspirational paralympics. And as I type this  they are still here with us chatting.

So today (257) I, Aaron (guest blogger) am grateful to have close family not too far away from us.  I am thankful to be able to spend great times with them and to have great family friends just round the corner....

I really like this song because it sums up what it is to have wonderful, loving family and friends like we have...........

Bruno Mars- Count On Me

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1 2 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2
And you'll be there
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Wooooh, Wooooh
yeah Yeah

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
remind you

Ohh
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1 2 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2
You'll be there
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Wooooh, Wooooh
Yeah Yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go
Never say goodbye

You can count on me like 1 2 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2
You'll be there
Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Wooooh, Wooooh
you can count on me cos' I can count on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!