Tuesday 4 September 2012

On your marks.........................

On your marks........................ we are set to go!

My younger two are tucked up in bed, bubbling over with excitement as the new term starts tomorrow.  Uniform is labelled, bags are packed, nails trimmed (lol), hair cut  and their enquiring minds, ready to be filled again........................ God is good.

Dear Lord I pray for all children returning to school this week; Guide, protect and keep them in Your loving care.  I pray that they will find favour in the sight of everyone they have to deal with within the school community and that they will indeed learn something new each day.  In your name I pray.  Amen, today (day 253).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!