Thursday 23 August 2012

Acts of random kindness.......................

I don't know about you, but certainly in my household food consumption goes through the roof during the summer break.  Basically if you snooze, you lose the treat you had your eye on!  It is certainly taking me longer to complete my online shop tonight, but I thought I'd share a blessing I received the other day, the kindness of a stranger.  I had to do an interim shop to tide us over before my monthly big shop and so popped to our local grocery shop.  On completion I off loaded the groceries to be checked out when a woman passed by and gave me a money saving coupon which reduced my bill by one seventh, which as a mum feeding a family of 5 with very healthy appetites is huge.  More than the coupon itself I was really touched by what was a random act of kindness.

Today (day 241) I am thankful to be reminded that the little things in life make a big difference, they gladden the heart and send a tingle through the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!