Friday 31 August 2012

Final countdown..................

The final countdown has begun, it was inevitable that the last weekend of the summer vacation would arrive and it is here.  This time next week, in fact after two days of teacher training memories of carefree summer evenings become a little distorted as we hit the ground running as a new academic session begins.  I am usually overwhelmed by the enormity of the demands I know a new session will bring and like many of my colleagues may have a somewhat restless night on Sunday, not out of worry, but probably just sheer adrenalin.  Additionally our visit from Her Majesty's Inspectors still loom so that will bring additional pressure from the top, we are hoping they will visit early...........

Today (day 249) I am thankful to be able to do a job I have wanted to do from the age of around 8, privileged to be given responsibility for the care of such precious 'cargo.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!