Friday 10 August 2012

Au revoir 'Les Bambous'...............

Here we are, last night at the very lovely 'Les Bambous' and our wonderful hosts treated us to some very juicy tomatoes from their allotment.  We're packed up, we've cleaned up (I know what you're thinking, cleaning ............ on holiday!) and will retire to bed soon so that my hubby in particular is rested for the drive to Calais.

I apologise in advance if my post tomorrow appears disjointed; I will probably be writing in bursts as we will be in transit for most of the day.

Heavenly Father I give thanks today (day 228) for journey mercies ahead of our travel home.

I also wish my gorgeous niece, Nia-Maya, a very happy and blessed day as she celebrates becoming a teenager tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!