Friday 24 August 2012

grocery loot and outdoor loos!

Now remember yesterday I mentioned I was gearing up to doing my monthly grocery shop to be delivered.................... well I completed it and then missed my slot and there were none left!  Guess where I very early this morning?  Yep, Tesco, doing my monthly shop.  Thank goodness I do not drive a car the way I steered my groaning trolley.  It was probably my fourth visit this year as I have been converted to getting the groceries delivered so I felt quite disorientated and it took me a lot longer than it should have done, not helped by the fact that things had been moved around!!!!!!!!

I am thankful though that it has been done and that I stopped when the trolley started to throw food out as I walked purposefully up the aisles because I would have needed to go back out and purchase an additional freezer.  My crew did humour me when I returned with my loot.......

Hoping your Saturday has been far more eventful / exciting!

Now laughter was certainly the best medicine tonight as I caught up with my sis / cuz after their (her and her boys) trip to a bit of wilderness, under the comfort of a yurt.  Well she confirmed for me that it is perhaps not my thing...... it was the mention of slugs and spiders and not so comfy loos that did it for me!!!!!!!!!!!  Importantly though she said that they had a really wonderfully refreshing time of fellowship as a family and made new friends.  They had a blessed time and that makes me really happy and for that I am thankful today (day 242).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!