Tuesday 21 August 2012

'Errand' days..........

Do you find some days are 'errand' days, when you just have lots of miscellaneous jobs to do,  home and away.  Well today was such a day and I am thankful that I did not have to rely on the energy from eating my three shredded wheat to sustain me because I didn't have any......................  When I have such days I tend to be quite blinkered, just wanting to get the jobs done, but it is on such days that it is vital to approach the tasks diligently so that I don't end up like a cat chasing its tale!  A possible obstacle can be not prioritising properly and unecessary procrastination. 

So as the day progressed I could tick completed tasks and that spurred me on to tackle the others.  At this time of year it is the norm for me to have a few more 'errand' days, but I am sure that if I approach them in the same way as I did today I'll get them done and for that today (day 239) I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please let us all know what you are grateful for today!